"DVD Burning Xpress is so easy that anyone can use it - No need to learn to work with complicated software. It works in just a few quick steps and takes only minutes, even seconds!"
Reward By Expert
AnvSoft DVD Burning Xpress is an easy-to-use program for making home movies.
The DVD Burning Xpress combines with video trimming tools, video editing and DVD burning applications.
You can import videos from DV camcorder and add video clips from computer drive. Video editing function, transition effects, and DVD menu templates, all together make it easy to create home movies for watching on TV.
DVD Burning Xpress supports both DVD and SVCD discs, NTSC and PAL TV systems.
DVD Burning Xpress is the easiest and quickest way to turn your videos into high quality DVD or VCD movies. It enables you to build your movie with a few simple drag-and- drops, delete bad shots and include only the best scenes and then burn your movie via the CD or DVD disc which can be played on most DVD players connected to TV. with DVD Burning Xpress, you can:
- Import and capture videos and audios
- Create video slideshows with a professional look
- Convert videos to popular video formats including AVI, WMV, FLV, SWF, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP and 3G2
- Rip DVD and burn videos onto CD or DVD disc
- Import and Capture Videos and Audios from Anywhere
- Archive precious memories and valuable data in one click
- Variable Bit Rate (VBR) maximizes disc space by squeezing the highest quality video onto a disc
- Automatically add convenient chapter points. Base them on DV tape stops and starts, scene changes or at fixed time intervals. Or simply insert a chapter point at any time during the DVD creation process
- Pre-select a Menu Template and your movies will automatically be inserted in your menus for ready-to-view discs.
- Select and customize menu layouts with titles, thumbnail frame styles, buttons, and video backgrounds and save it for future use
- Add the excitement of full-motion menus with motion buttons and backgrounds with real-time preview. To liven up menus, add background music in WAV, MPA and MP3 formats
- Express yourself with creative titles and add Hollywood-like transition effects between each scene to give your movies more impact
- Burn your videos on DVDs or SVCDs that are playable on most home DVD players or on any computer
|File Size||26.2 MB|
|Platform||Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7|
|Supported Input Formats|
|Raw videos from DV|
|Video clips||AVI, Divx AVI, VOB, MOV, WMV, ASF, RM/RMVB|
|Supported Output Formats|
|DVD or SVCD|
|ISO image file|
|SP2 for Windows XP|
|Personal or multimedia computer with a 1.5 gigahertz (GHz) or higher processor|
|256 megabytes (MB) or higher of RAM|
|20.0 GB of available hard-disk space or higher|
|CD-ROM or DVD drive|
|XGA (1024x768) or higher resolution monitor|
|DirectX 9 or later graphics support|